- Please be informed that the application status may vary :
- If “For Evaluation”, it means that your application is still in process.
- If “Evaluated”, with remark/s, it means that your application has incomplete requirements/ information, that means, it must be settled properly. Thus, “Evaluated” status does not mean that your application is already approved. This means that all status with ‘EVALUATED’ but with remark/s will still be revisited for evaluation. Rest assured that all submitted online application will be accommodated before the release of Admission Result. We are still hoping for your understanding about this matter.
- If “Approved”, all submitted requirements and applicant’s information are complete.
- No Grades Form / Unreadable / Incomplete Grades Form – The scanned copy of the signed Grades Form must be submitted at the portal. Applicant must ensure the authenticity and completeness of the provided information.
o College Admission Grades Form 1— BatStateU-FO-TAO-08_Grades-Form-1-Regular-Admission (batstate-u.edu.ph)
o College Admission Grades Form 2— BatStateU-FO-TAO-08-A_Grades-Form-2-Alternative-Learning-System (batstate-u.edu.ph)
- Graduated SHS – If SHS Completion year fall on year 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022, the applicant will be scheduled accordingly. An original Grade 12 report card must be brought as scheduled. The TAO personnel will message you about this matter. You may also reach us through the messaging tab of your applicant’s portal.
- College Online Interview – If the applicant has chosen BS Nursing, BS Public Health and/ or BS Tourism programs, a schedule will be provided accordingly. Please wait for further updates about this matter through your portal and through BatStateU TAO’s official Facebook page.
- Applicant’s information – all information that must be corrected, such as but not limited to full name, age, birthday, address, SHS Completion year, Track, Strand and specialization and encoded grades. Data Change Request is now available at the portal for your reference.
- Wrong Encoded Grades/ With Grade Consistencies/ Subject Grade – Applicant must check both the Application form and Grades Form to verify the inconsistencies between what they encoded and what is written on their Grades Form. If there are inconsistencies, applicant must request for data change and specify the subject grades and percentage that must be changed.
3. Data Change Request
- Proceed to https://dione.batstate-u.edu.ph/batstateucat/portal/#/. Application Number and Last name are required to view your details.
- Look for Change Data Request in your portal, then click ‘New Request’. A dialog box will appear.
- Choose the Change Type and briefly explain the reason for change. Please refer to the next photo for the list of information that can be requested.
o Applicant’s Basic Information
-Name, Home Address, Birthdate, Age, Sex, Citizenship, Religion, Height
o Parent’s Information
-Name, Age, Occupation, Monthly Income
o Email Address/ Mobile Number
o Educational Information
-SHS Name, SHS Type, Track/Strand, Specialization (required for TVL track only), Academic Status of Applicant
o Incomplete requirements (ITR/ Certificate of Tax Exemption; Certificate of SHS Completion/ Enrolment; Certificate of Indigency; Certificate of Tribe Membership; PWD ID) – For applicants who submitted application under the Affirmative Action Program, you may resubmit the specific needed document at your portal.
o Online Picture – uploaded picture must follow the photo requirement provided by the Testing and Admission Office. You may resubmit the photo at your portal.
– With white background
– Of good quality
– Inappropriate pictures must be avoided