FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Applicants who encountered problems upon receipt of the online application formsmust provide a VALID e-mail account which is:
- still accessible
- NOT ONLYused to open personal social media accounts
- E-mail account can be opened through Yahoo, Gmail or Outlook.
- An APPLICATION NUMBERis automatically sent to your email address after the initial registration in the online application.
- If you cannot find the message sent byBatStateU Testing and Admission Office (TAO) in your inbox, then check your SPAM folder. Some messages are sometimes directly rooted in your SPAM folder.
- If no application form was sent in your email account, please contact the TAO PB Main I through 980-0385 local 1148 or email@example.com
II. Application Requirements
General application requirements are as follows:
- Duly accomplished College Admission Application Grades Form 1 (for Regular Admission, Indigenous student, Indigenous People, PWD)
- Duly accomplished College Admission Application Grades Form 2 (for Alternative Learning System completer)
- Junior High School Form 137 (for regular admission) / ALS Rating Certificate (for ALS Completer)
- Senior High School Form 137
Should I bring the report cards to any BatStateU TAO filing centers?
- No, all requirements will be evaluated through an online system. No face-to-face submission of application shall be made. The evaluation of application will be made online wherein you may check the status of your application through https://dione.batstate-u.edu.ph/batstateucat/portal/#/. In case of incomplete requirements, a TAO representative will contact the applicant for the next process.
What should I consider in submitting documentary requirements?
- TAO personnel will not accept your requirements if:
- The document has cut off parts;
- The document has missing pages;
- The document has no signature;
- The document has corrections without the countersign of an authorized person; and
- The document is blurry and unreadable.
III. Online Application
Once you already sent your online application, kindly refrain from applying AGAIN online. To avoid difficulties in online application, the following must be considered and checked:
- Appropriate, true and correct information are encoded.
- Given E-mail address is valid and highly accessible through email services like Yahoo! And Google.
- Given E-mail address should NOT be an E-mail address that can ONLY be opened through any social media accounts.
- Double applications will not be allowed. Submission of online application must be done ONCE.
- Online uploaded pictures must be with white background, and of good quality.
IV. Integrity of Application
The applicant guarantees the completeness and accuracy of information disclosed or contained in documents submitted. Misrepresentation, falsification, and any form of dishonesty committed in relation to application for admission shall be sufficient ground for disqualification from admission to BatStateU.