|Start of Application and Submissionof Documents||October 15, 2018|
|Deadline of Application and Submission of Documents||January 19, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||February 17, 2019|
Admission Application Procedure
1. Read carefully the terms and conditions before applying.
2. Secure a copy of the College Application Form from TAO or from BatStateU website: http://batstate-u.edu.ph/admission-and-registration or register online at http://batstate-u.edu.ph/
3. Complete all the requirements:
3.1. Filled-up application form
3.2. 2 recent 2” x 2” pictures of good quality, white background
3.3. Original or certified true copies and photocopies of Grade 10 and Grade 11 (1st and 2nd Sem) Form 138 or Form 137.
4. Submit all the requirements to any TAO Filling Center for evaluation:
4.1 BatStateU Pablo Borbon Main I Campus (Rizal Ave., Ext., Batangas City)
4.2 BatStateU Lipa Campus (Marawoy, Lipa City)
4.3 BatStateU Malvar Campus (G. Leviste St., Poblacion, Malvar, Batangas)
4.4 BatStateU Nasugbu Campus (R. Martinez St., Brgy. Bucana, Nasugbu Batangas)
5. If qualified, secure the admission test permit.
6. On the date of test, look for your room assignment 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
7. Take the BatStateU College Admission Test.
8. If qualified, wait for the enrollment schedule.